Halo: Reach Ranking system
Ranking, in Halo reach is completely different from the Halo3 ranking. That means no more true skill or EXP instead it is going to be a global ranking which includes multiplayer and campaign. This rating is entirely based on credits and the ways to win these credits is by finishing and winning games which will make up the majority of the credits and daily challenges, achievements commendations and more.
Commendations are similar to challenges from MW2. For example: Headshot Awards at 100, 500, 1000, max. IÃ¢â‚¬â„¢m really stunned and I like the new ranking that the Bungie is describing for the Halo Reach. Ranking system in Halo reach looks like the wider range of ranks with all the accommodations.
However many probably donÃ¢â‚¬â„¢t know how the rating actually works or how to maximize the rating potential. Well, IÃ¢â‚¬â„¢m here to give you an understandable analysis of the BungieÃ¢â‚¬â„¢s rating formula as well as provide some suggestions to improve your rating. In each game in Reach based on your performance you are given a rating. Rating at the start of the start of the game is 1000 and goes up or down depending upon your performance; Maximum rating can be 2000 which can never be achieved and the same with the min (zero). Each day the three highest ratings you achieve are averaged and you are given a daily rating. That average is done with your other daily ratings for an overall rating. Based on how high your ratings are you are put into a division of other players of your similar skill or above and it becomes one of the way people assess your skill on Halo Reach. One important facts to start up with, you can be rated if you play three games in one day. If you play two games and you and you donÃ¢â‚¬â„¢t have time to play another game then you donÃ¢â‚¬â„¢t get the rating for the particular day.
Tips for the game:
1. Stop playing the Arena for the day if your first 2 games donÃ¢â‚¬â„¢t go well, and you donÃ¢â‚¬â„¢t have much time for more.
2. Rush a lot and worry less about the deaths, and focus on getting skills.
3. Shoot people even if you donÃ¢â‚¬â„¢t think you can kill them, and melee or use grenades.
4. DonÃ¢â‚¬â„¢t worry so much about losing, because your rating drops only 4%.
5. Follow around the best player on the team so he can clean up your kills and vice versa, picking up more assists.
6. Use the rating calculators to plan your moves.
7. Lastly, the more you play the better chance you have of getting 3 really good dames every day.
I guess one might be clear about what is ranking system and how to gain them but what can be the range of this ranking system? What could be the highest rank and credits required for winning the rank?? Well, the top one seems to be the Interior and the image of this rank is something like this!! Looks good right!!! Anyway, guess!! What are the credits you need to gain to acquire this rank?? ThatÃ¢â‚¬â„¢s not less though, 540000 cR, (+30000 cR).
Incoming search terms:
- halo reach rank calculator
- halo reach ranking system
- all halo reach ranks
- halo ranks
- halo reach rank
- halo reach ranking
- ranks in halo reach
- halo reach ranks list
- halo reach calculator rank
- halo reach credit calculator